Extraordinary Parish Meeting - Thursday 10th June 2021
The agenda for the extraordinary parish council meeting to be held On Thursday 10th June 20212 at 7pm in Cartmel Village Hall is below:
ALLITHWAITE AND CARTMEL PARISH COUNCIL
EXTRAORDINARY PARISH COUNCIL MEETING BEING HELD ON 10 June 2021 7pm Cartmel Village Hall
2. Declarations of Interest: From elected and co-opted members in respect of items on the agenda
a. Proposal by Councillor Deanfor council to instruct Mellor Architects to proceed with the next stage of their brief to obtain 3 quotes for the Riverside Toilets rebuild and also JCA Architects (Mike Darwell) to obtain 3 quotes for the refurbishment of the Fish Slabs and Pinnacle required for Heritage Lottery application
b. Proposal by Allithwaite Cottage Working Group (ACWG) to ask council to prioritise this project as landlords and approve the group’s recommendations to advertise the tender for both cottage improvements and shed to include:
• Demolish the gable end of existing Parish Cottage Shed, excavate and install new foundation, replace with new concrete block wall to be rendered at the same time.
• New insulated concrete floor to be laid.
• Re-roof the shed and install new leadwork to existing cottage side.
• New plastic facias, gutters and front door
• Replace window frames and leaking down pipes
Signed: Caroline Johnson
ACPC chairDate: 9 June 2021
Return to view all notices »